Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Upcoming Podcast

February 18, 2015

All podcasts are listed under The Journey Dialogue in the iTunes Store.  You can access all podcasts by clicking on the following link -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-journey-dialogue/id335625526?mt=2

I've been away from podcasting for a very extended period of time but am finally preparing to get them working again. It's kind of like doing "church", sometimes you have to back away from something in order to get some fresh perspective and consider a different approach.  Hopefully that has been accomplished.  We'll see!  I would appreciate any suggestion you might have - topics you would like to have addressed. You can email them to me at thejourneydialogue@rose.net. I only wish I could record the many, many conversations about Father, and how to live in relationship with Him, that I have throughout a typical week around a cup of coffee, lunch, on a golf course, standing in my garage, or just sitting on my back porch. Those times are so warm, natural, fresh and stimulating. They are without doubt the most enjoyable part of my journey. I wish, too, that I could enjoy some of those same times with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment